To nurture students’ spiritual and intellectual growth in an authentically Catholic community committed to academic excellence.
St. Francis Catholic School Values
We value faith formation.
We value quality academics.
We value community.
We value a nurturing and disciplined environment.
We value a variety of opportunities and enrichment activities for our students.
In order to implement our mission statement we strive:
- To help children grow and mature in their faith-life through participation in the sacramental life of the Church.
- To teach authentic Catholic doctrine in accordance with the Magisterium of the Church.
- To provide each student with a solid academic background, using the best available teaching methods, materials, and technology.
- To encourage each student to become self-disciplined through a consistent, fair, and structured environment.
- To help each child to develop intellectually in order to meet the demands of society and to make valid choices based on truth.
- To instill in each child a concern and awareness for the oppressed and needy, motivating him/her to action and service.