We have you scheduled and confirmed for a mandated reporter training with Mrs. Jessica Hill on November 13th from 3:15 to 4:15 PM.
Please take note of the following instructions/information prior to the training:
• The trainer’s name is Mrs. Jessica Hill, not Chris Opie (I’m the admin assistant).
• The trainer will be using a PowerPoint presentation which may include video with audio.
• Please set up the training room in a classroom style (tables and chairs facing forward towards the presenter).
• The trainer will arrive with a portable projector and small speakers. If you would like the trainer to use her own projector, please be sure that there is access to a screen along with a nearby power outlet.
• If you would like the trainer to use your projector, computer or other presentation device, please ensure that the device has speakers to share the audio in the PowerPoint.
• For larger trainings (70+ participants), we ask that you provide some form of sound amplification for the trainer’s voice (microphone and speaker, etc.)
• For larger trainings (70+ participants), we also ask that you provide some form of sound amplification for the videos in the presentation. An auxiliary cord connected to speakers is ideal.
Please do let me know if you have any questions or need to cancel or alter this scheduled training.